Nepal Honeymoon Tour Package
What You'll Do
- Kathmandu City tour
- Nagarkot ( Sunrise) to see Mt: Everest world hight peak( 8848m)
- Manokamana Temple by cable Car. As Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess, full of blessings, none other than this constitutes the best way
- The visits to the World Heritage Sites in kathmandu .
- Set to enjoy boatride on Phewa lake. in pokhara
- Fewa lake and hike to Peace pogauda buddhist monastry. in pokhara
Honey Moon Tour Package Visit magnificent tourist spots and get the feel of scenic beauty like never before in the midst of majestic mountains, waterfalls, lakes, cultural sightseeing options and lot of adventurous activities to make your honeymoon
What to Expect
A relaxing and unique way to start off your Nepal honey moon trip. If you really want to get a feel for Kathmandu and the pokhara Valley make sure to include this Kathmandu valley tour in your trip.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Arrival
On arrival, meet our representative at the Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Kathmandu .dinner with cultural program.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast in the hotel restaurant, meet at the hotel lobby for your city sightseeing in Kathmandu – visit Pashupatinath, Boudhnath & Patan city. Evening transfer to Nagorkot Overnight stay in Nagorkot .
Day 03: Nagorkot – Pokhara [221 Km – 5 Hours]
Detailed Itinerary : early morning hours in order to catch the sunrise over the Himalayan range. Including Mt: Everest Now that is where things become extremely beautiful gracing your honeymoon pursuits. & drive to Pokhara is set that gives you all the more significance and worthiness to your traveling experience.
There are blessings on the way too, which includes Manokamana Temple by cable Car. As Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess, full of blessings, none other than this constitutes the best way to start your married life. arrivel at Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Evening free for personal activities or one can go for boat ride in Phewa Lake or shopping on the Lake Side on own. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel start your city tour in Pokhara visit Bindyabasini temple, Seti river, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowre Mahadev and Fewa Lake . Rest of the day free for personal activities. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 05: Pokhara – Kathmandu
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, Flight to pokhara to Kathmandu Check - in at the hotel in Kathmandu evening free for personal activities or shopping. Overnight stay in Kathmandu .
Day 06: Kathmandu – Departure
After buffet breakfast day free till departure. Transfer to Kathmandu airport by hotel coach.
- Airport pickup and drop
- 4 star category hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast for two night
- 3 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast two night
- 3 star hotel Nagarkot with breakfast one night
- An experienced tour guide
- Transportation by private car during the trip( according to itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Flight Ticket .
- Manokamana Temple by cable Car
- Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Your Lunch & Dinner Kathmandu & Pokhara , Nagorkot
- Any expenses of personal nature
- City sightseeing entry fee
- Mountain flight
- Tips for guide
Kathmandu airport. Please provide your details during booking.
What to Remember
You can get a visa in Kathmandu airport upon arrival for $25 USD (or equivalent in other major currencies) for a 15 day visa or $40 USD for a 30 day visa. Please bring 2 photos for the visa. Expect to have some waiting time in the queue for obtaining your visa. You can also get your visa prior to coming on the tour by contacting your closest Nepali embassy.
Travel and Medical Insurance:
We do not offer its customers any kind of travel insurance. Customers should purchase by themselves. Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.