Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha attracts a lot of devotees from all over the world. As our spiritual journey unfolds, the tour extends to visiting the archaeological sites scattered around Lumbini, all bearing significance to the life and enlightenment of the Buddha.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Altitude: 1,400 m / 4600 ft. You will be greeted by our representative at the airport and transferred to the hotel.
In the evening, you will be briefed about the program. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu
Altitude: 1,400 m / 4600 ft
You will be greeted by our representative at the airport and transferred to the hotel.
In the evening, you will be briefed about the program. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Dhulikhel, Hike/Drive to Namo Buddha
A popular all-hike from Dhulikhel, situated between Panauti and Banepa is the sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site of Namo Buddha. Located on a slightly elevated land, glistened with distant snowcapped mountains, adorned with fluttering prayer flags this site is a sanctuary of peace and harmony. The village offers a wide range of recreational options. Shops dealing in artifacts and souvenirs are in plenty. Restaurants and eateries too serve cuisines ranging from local to international standards. Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Fly to Bhairawa, Drive to Lumbini
Flight Duration (Domestic Flight): 30 minutes approx.
Altitude: 150 m / 490 ft
Lumbini in the terai plains of Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and one of the greatest pilgrimage sites for Buddhists. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture) and holds immense archeological and religious importance.
Upon reaching Lumbini, you will be transferred to the hotel. You can relax for some time and later visit World Peace Pagoda & Lumbini Crane Sanctuary. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05: In Lumbini
After breakfast visit the archaeological sites scattered around Lumbini, all bearing significance to the life and enlightenment of the Buddha. The Myanmar temple (Lokamani Cula Pagoda), The China temple, built by the Buddhist Association of China, is a complex of pagodas, prayer rooms and meditation cells. Across the road is the Dae Sung Suk Ga Sa Korean Temple and The Japan Peace Stupa, built by Nippon Jon Kyohoji of Japan.
There are other beautiful monuments and temples that have been built by Vietnam, Thailand, Mongolia, France, Germany and Sri Lanka. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu
Flight Duration (Domestic Flight): 35 minutes approx. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Final departure
Transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Arrival and departure transfers by private air conditioned vehicle
- Meet and assistance at the airport by our representative
- 04 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Heritage deluxe room in a twin sharing basis on full board plan
- 02 night’s hotel accommodation in Lumbini, in a twin sharing basis on full board plan
- All sightseeing tour with local English speaking guide in Private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees at the monuments as per the program
- All necessary transfers as per the itinerary by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Nepali visa fee
- Domestic Airfare – Will be quoted separately [Subject to Change]
- International airfare and airport tax
- Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills
- Insurance and rescue of any form
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides others beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
- Gratuities, Tipping to guides and drivers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other thing that is not mentioned in cost Inclusion
- Extra cost will be charged for activities in Pokhara
Trip Duration: 7 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Full Board basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: September – April